Villa Gargano is a period property that belongs to the late IXX century, is situated at the National Park of Gargano, in the Northern Apulia.
This immaginatively restored villa is a comfortable property with a fantastic large terrace with sweeping views of the beautiful surrounding area. The villa has been divided in comfortable luxury apartments that can be rented separately or all together as a single property.
The apartments for rent are just as follows:
1) GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT (around 70 sqm, sleeps 4): there is a large lounge with an ancient stone fireplace, big table (seating 10), a twin sofa bed (for 2), TV and HI-FI system. In the same room there is a large mezzanine with a comfortable double bed; an elegant bathroom with stone shower enclosure, a particular rock-carved fully equipped kitchen (washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, toaster, iron, oven, BBQ and crockery. Bed linen and towels are provided free of charge. The apartment has an access to the private garden with green, olive trees and lovely sunbeds.
2) FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT (sleeps 4): this is the most prestigious apartment in the property with two spacious luxury bedrooms with decorated ceiling, elegant ancient furniture, little kitchenette (just to prepare light breakfast), a charming bathroom, and 2 sea view balconies.
3) whereas LOFT APARTMENT (sleeps 2) is suitable for honeymooners or two guests, with great view on the secluded terrace. This is a pure gem of Villa Gargano – romantic blue attic for 2 persons, equipped with table, chairs and umbrella where to take the sun or to have a dinner in the candle light; a luxury double bedroom with en suite shower enclosure, fully equipped kitchen.
All apartments are air-conditioned.
The weekly price includes:
– Electricity, water, gas consumption and heating
– Bed linen and towels
– Weekly linen change and cleaning
Beach – 2 km
Manfredonia – 8 km
Brindisi – 350 km
Brindisi Airport – 357 km
Alberobello – 302 km
Bari – 238 km
Bari Airport – 230 km