Minimalist luxury villa was opened in October 2015 and it is currently the newest villa rental in Puglia.
The owner renovated the 16th Century country farmhouse, uncovering frescoes and historical artefacts bringing a sense of authenticity and character to the building.
The property features nine stylish suites,each with a four-poster bed and an en-suite bathroom opening out into a private garden or terrace, set amongst six gardens, a pool and Bijou Chapel. Many of the suites have their own outdoor bathroom and private courtyard. The villa’s interiors have been designed combining high-end quality materials with chic and seamless design.
Set amongst 60 hectares of citrus and olive groves, the property takes inspiration from these local surroundings and offers guests delectable ‘Cucina Povera’ with a twist.
• Main courtyard, featuring a bijou chapel with restored 6th century frescoes
• Six walled gardens
• Swimming pool with sunbeds
• Terrace surrounded by lemon trees, where breakfast is served, as well as lunch or dinner on request
• Daily complimentary transfer to Lecce each evening
• Massage and yoga available on request
• Wifi throughout the masseria and gardens
• Bikes are available for guests to explore the local area